- Derek Gordon
- Position: Associate Professor
- Research Focus: Statistical genetics
- Click for Lab Website
- Subset Area: Genetics of Human Disease | CNS, Computational Genetics | Statistical Genetics
- Phone: (848) 445-3386
- Address: 604 Allison Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854-8082; mailing address: 145 Bevier Rd., Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Office: Nelson B414
- Fax: (732) 445-1147
My research focuses on linkage and association methods. I perform both theoretical and applied studies of these methods. My theoretical work is mainly concerned with phenotype and genotype misclassification and their effects on tests of linkage and association. My applied work involves gene mapping studies of scoliosis, Alzheimer's Disease, and hair and skin phenotypes. People interested in working with me must have a good background in computer programming and statistics.
- Publications: View Dr.Gordon's publications on PubMed.